Create a beautiful weekly self-care ritual with my herbal facial steaming shot. This recipe includes antioxidant-rich rose petals, nutrient-dense chrysanthemum, inflammation-decreasing lavender, and nurturing calendula petals. All in one convenient & sustainable jar! This product will naturally open up the pores and encourage nutrients from the herbs to nourish the skin. Regular use will cleanse, tighten and rejuvenate the skin. The added benefit is the lovely aromatherapy that relaxes the mind and soothes the spirit. Breathe in deep while you use this floral steam and know that you are being cared for by God's creations.
How to Use: (You will also need a Large Towel)
1. Choose a time where you aren’t disturbed by anyone. Create a sacred space just for your #SelfCare. (Example: light a few candles, play soothing music or even grab a glass of wine. Use this time to care for you.)
2. Start with a freshly washed face. Using your favorite cleanser of choice. Bring 2 cups of DISTILLED water to a boil. (Preferably a metal pot with a lid. Avoid Non Stick versions)
3. Add the herbs from your "Steaming Shot". (Use half. One Steaming shot will last for 2 applications)
4. Cover and simmer on stove for 2-3 minutes.
5. Transfer the pot to a heat proof surface. (Please be careful and mindful. Pot will be HOT)
6. Remove the lid. Lean over pot and drape the large towel over your head, creating a tent. Breath in (mindfully) and enjoy the floral steam. (You may raise the towel a bit if the steam is too hot) Do this for 5-8 minutes.
7. Follow with your your favorite toner and moisturizer. Check out my Rose Water Spray and Facial Oil to make this a full facial!